Does your fridge start looking bare by the middle of the week and do you find yourself running out of healthy options? At Santa Cruz Soups we solve this problem by delivering fresh, tasty soups direct to your door every Thursday.
Why Order Santa Cruz Soups:
- Fresh - Soups are made fresh in a certified kitchen in downtown Santa Cruz. We are proud to be part of the Extra Kitchen community.
- Local - We focus on seasonal ingredients locally sourced from our community. We work hard to buy our ingredients from local farms so we know where our food is coming from and ensure we are supporting our neighbors.
- Convenient - Soups are delivered by a dedicated driver to your door step. All you need to do is heat and serve.
- Variety - New soups-of-the-week to look forward to, as well as our favorites, for both vegans and meat-eaters. Signing up for our mailing list will ensure you know what is being offered every week! Sign up HERE.
- Environment/Safety - We understand how important it is for you to feel secure with what you are eating and how it gets to you. We use glass mason jars for delivery, but also offer BPA-free, sealed, 100% recyclable plastic bags if you want to freeze your soups (please let us know when you place your order if you want plastic). Your soup will be delivered in a thermal-wrapped box with cold packs to make sure it stays safe between delivery and when you get home. Please place your last box, mason jars, and cold packs on your doorstep on a future delivery day so that they can be reused, cutting down on waste.